The new Neuroscience Conference Center (NSCC) located in the Sandler Neuroscience Center building on the Mission Bay campus will be open soon in Summer 2021. Scheduling for the conference center will be managed by the Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases (IND).
Please note the following scheduing policies:
- Scheduling is available only for employees and learners in the UCSF Neurosciences community on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Recurring meetings are allowed only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- All meetings are subject to be rescheduled by the IND.
- Food and drinks other than water are not allowed.
- Due to the unique and sophisticated audiovisual and IT components in the room, the IND IT specialist, Ernie Franic ([email protected]), will manage all IT associated with use of the new NSCC. Prior to your first meeting in the conference center, please schedule a 30-minute orientation.
Please see the calendar below for NSCC availability. To reserve the NSCC, complete the form. Your room is not booked until you receive a confirmation e-mail. Please allow up to 24 hours for your reservation to be confirmed. If your meeting is cancelled, please notify us at [email protected].
If the NSCC is not available for your meeting, you can check the availability of other IND conference rooms, or book a room through the UCSF system, 25Live Classroom Scheduling. You must be logged into UCSF MyAccess to reserve a room through 25Live.